Our Energy Experts work with you to understand your business and give inside advice on products and contracts.
At Business Juice we know price isn’t always the only factor.
Our customers can have very different requirements depending upon the maturity stage of their business or the level of competition in their market. So business energy advice is key if you’re going to select the right deal.
That’s why we take time to get to know you and your business so we can give you the right guidance to make sure you’re getting the right price, product, supplier and contractual terms for your business.
It might be that you need a certain degree of flexibility because of the current trading conditions. Or due to the nature of your cash flow you require certain payment methods or terms. Alternatively a low credit score might mean that you’re having trouble finding a supplier who will take you.
Whatever you need, we’re on hand to give you good, solid, impartial business energy advice.
- Account Manager – All clients receive a named account manager who will handle all your energy needs and advise you on the best way to get the right energy deal
- Simple Price Comparison or tender management – Tell your Account Manager what you want from your energy contract and we will provide a market comparison
- Key Facts Statement – Our Key Facts Statement is available on request and it details what you have told us, what service we have delivered, what business energy advice we have provided and the contract we have agreed
- Free Energy Guides – knowledge is power and we provide free access to our library of over 100 guides to the business energy market
- Energy Efficiency Advice – we can actively help you to understand your energy consumption and by doing so, to save even more on your gas and electricity costs
We provide a full suite of services for customers requiring upgrades, installations or removals for their metering systems. Whether this is installing the latest Smart Meter or preparing your business for expansion. In conjunction with our Operations team, your Account Manager will help manage the process for you.
- Smart Meter Installation
- New Connections
- Meter upgrades
- Site works
- Contract Life Management – Our full supplier management service post sale includes finalising the contract with the supplier, ensuring your supply starts on the date agreed, managing the industry for notice periods and objections and ensuring that your experience with your energy supplier is as smooth as possible.
- Renewal Management – We provide a full renewal management service to ensure you avoid rolling onto high, out of contract rates.