Our Service to You
The Business Juice Customer Charter is our commitment to you, which is underpinned by three fundamentals:
Our business is built on our commitment to customer service, whether we are procuring your next energy contract or managing your energy supplier your needs are central to our focus.
- Provide you with a dedicated Account Manager;
- Help you to make the right choices for your business, by providing a clear product range and explaining features and charges in a way that’s easy to understand;
- Consistently provide best of market prices in order to aid the stability and sustainability of your business over the long term by explaining what prices are on offer and what impact different contract lengths could have on your business;
- Place you in the centre of the decision making process;
- Provide you with a market briefing so you can make your contracting decisions in the context of the current and forecast energy market and with confidence;
- Make both your responsibilities and ours clear to you in relation to the contract you are entering into;
- Provide you with a dedicated Relationship Manager;
- Make switching your business energy supplier easy and transparent by doing the hard work for you and keeping you informed along the way;
- Manage your contract and relationship with your chosen supplier throughout its lifetime;
- Contact you well in advance of your renewal to ensure you are fully prepared and in the best place to get continued value from your energy supplier and us;
- We don’t believe in IVRs and telephone queues, simply call us on 0800 051 5770 and get to speak to one of our knowledgeable, polite, friendly and supportive colleagues immediately.
- We believe that education is key to making strong, informed decisions. We aim to provide free to use guides and content to enable both our clients and visitors to our website to gain helpful knowledge in managing their energy supply.
- Business Juice is a founder member of the Third Party Intermediary Code of Practice (TPI) for micro businesses. For more information see our guide to the code. You can read the Code in full here www.tpicodeofpractice.co.uk
- We also believe that open communication has to work both ways. We can’t deliver the highest possible standards without your help and feedback. We’re in this together. If you feel that we have failed you on any of these promises, then we want to know. Be open with us and tell us where you think we’ve gone wrong so we can put things right.
- If you’re not happy with the service you’ve received from Business Juice, we’d like to put it right. Please follow our Complaint Process to get in touch.
- Equally we’re happy to hear positive feedback as to your experience and any of your ideas to make the business energy market a better place. Our testimonials are a source of pride for our business and a source of confidence for our future clients.
- On the phone: 0800 051 5770
- By post: Energy Operations, Business Juice, Yorke House, Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH
- By email: email@example.com
If you’re getting in touch by post or email, please include your business name, a contact name and telephone number and your business address so we can resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
We aim to respond to all customer complaints within five working days. If you want to speak to a manager at any point, just ask.
Welcome to a new way of thinking about business energy
Saving your business time
We manage your energy supplier so you don’t have to
Whatever the issue, big or small, we’ll manage your supplier from beginning to end so you can concentrate on something much more important – your business
Saving your business money
Exclusive access to market leading rates from over 30 energy suppliers
Average business saving in 2015 of £2,110
We love saving businesses money, take a look at our 2015 savings highlights.
Why service matters
There’s only one thing worse than having a problem with your energy supplier and that is spending hours of time and money hanging on the phone trying to resolve the issues.
Welcome to a new way of thinking
By negotiating your business energy contract through Business Juice not only will you have access to the latest market leading prices but we’ll also manage your relationship with your chosen energy supplier from beginning to end.
- Missing invoice?
- No meter reading?
- Problem with your direct debit?
One call to your dedicated relationship manager and we’ll sort it all for you
We’re on hand throughout the working day to manage your energy needs so you don’t have to.
We want to make it easier for your business to focus on what’s most important, as a result we want you to know that your energy supply needs are in safe hands, that’s why simplicity and transparency are key elements of our service.
- Simple, no nonsense 120 day rolling contracts, cancellable at any time, but why would you want to?!
- Key Facts statement – all you need to know about your energy contracts at your finger tips
- Dedicated account manger – one call for all your energy contracting needs
- Dedicated relationship management team – one call and we’ll manage your energy supplier
- Customer charter – quality services requires commitment, we provide it
- Energy guides galore – want to know more about business energy? We have a guide for everything, if it’s easier just check out our FAQ page for all you need to know.