Business Juice's first Energy Price Report looks at the key trends and statistics influencing energy prices for businesses and companies in the UK.
Our first infographic shows the following:
- 80% of customers opt for multi-year contracts
- 40 supplier options and 260 price combinations make it a potentially complicated decision
- 9 of the top 10 4 year contracts are now offered by independent suppliers - not the big 6
- A 4 year contract only gives a 1% saving over a 3 year deal
- 6 of the top 10 2 year contracts are now offered by independent suppliers - not the big 6
- There is a massive 65% difference between the cheapest and most expensive 1-year deal - so it's definitely worth shopping around
- There is an average spread of 47% between the prices offered by energy suppliers
About Business Juice
Business Juice offers a free quotation service for businesses of all sizes and from all industries; from the smallest work-from-home start-ups and SMEs to major FTSE companies with multiple site energy usage.
Their experienced team of expert Energy Experts can review the current energy market and recommend the most appropriate deal from over 30 UK gas and electricity suppliers, including all of the Big 6 as well as a host of other energy companies.
Since 2009, over 200,000 UK businesses have used Business Juice’s energy switching services for reviewing energy contracts and 2 billion kWh of energy has been sold, delivering savings in excess of £64 million a year.