Business Gas from Enterprise Gas
UK owned and run Enterprise Gas was formed in 2014 with a focus on operating in the business gas market.
- Are their prices fully fixed?Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they include metering and transportation costs in the price?Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they include FIT and RO and CFD in the price? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- What is their back billing policy? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they require a letter of authority?Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Does the contract lapse on change of tenancy? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Is your contract end date on the invoice? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Is your termination date on the invoice? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- When will your renewal letter arrive? 120 days prior to contract end date
- When do you need to terminate? 90 days prior to contract end date
- Do they require termination letter by recorded delivery? No however must be sent by letter or email
- Will they rollover your contract? Yes
- How high are the out of contract rates? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they mandate Direct Debit payment terms? No
- What are their Direct Debit terms? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they offer Cash / Cheque payment terms? Yes, in limited circumstances
- Do they support reduced rate VAT declaration? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they bill monthly or quarterly? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they provide online billing? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they install smart meters as part of the supply contract?Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they support existing smart meters with full functionality? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they provide New Connection & Upgrade Services? Yes
- Do they support IGT meters? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they support all electricity profiles including half hourly? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they support related and aggregated meters? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- Do they offer green and renewable products? Awaiting clarification from Enterprise Gas
- What is their Fuel Mix? Not currently eligible for reporting
Other things to know about Enterprise Gas:
- The Berkhamsted based business:
- Focus on fixed price gas contracts;
- Offer smart metering to customers;
SecurityEnterprise Gas’s latest contract terms: Enterprise Gas Terms & Conditions
Enterprise Gas and Letters of AuthorityIn order to act on your behalf in securing your business a great energy deal Enterprise Gas require us to have a signed Letter of Authority from yourselves.
Change of Tenancy and Enterprise GasMoving into or out of a premise is known as a Change of Tenancy in the business energy market. The existing supplier to the premise is obliged to continue to provide energy to the premise and under no circumstances will this be otherwise the case, however it is an obligation on the new tenant to agree a new contract either with that supplier or with a new supplier of your choice.
Moving in to a premise supplied by Enterprise GasIf your business takes occupation of a site currently supplied by Enterprise Gas you need to inform them as quickly as possible that you are the new tenant. This is critical for two reasons: 1) to prevent your business being held liable for charges incurred by the previous tenant 2) to ensure you can negotiate a competitive rate (and choose to switch if you desire) A Change of Tenancy customer has total freedom of movement and is free to accept a contract with a supplier of their choice. This is good news, however many unscrupulous sales businesses prey on new movers and force them into uncompetitive and unsuitable contracts. To find out more visit our Guide to Scams. It doesn’t have to be this way. By taking control, informing the supplier of your situation and using Business Juice to secure you the right contract for your business you can take advantage of one of the few re-contracting opportunities outside your renewal window. For your convenience, you can download your Enterprise Gas Incoming CoT Letter here. Enterprise Gas will also require one of four ‘proofs’ of the change of tenancy having occurred, these are:
- Confirmation from the landlord or brewery
- Confirmation from the estate agent handling the move
- Confirmation from the solicitor handling the move
- Copy of the mortgage completion letter (if property bought)
Business Juice Top Tip Always ensure that you take opening meter readings on the day, or as close as possible to the day, that you move into the premises to ensure that you only pay for the energy that you use.
Moving out of a premise supplied by Enterprise GasIf your business is leaving a premise for which you currently have a Enterprise Gas contract, you need to inform them as quickly as possible that you are no longer the tenant. This is critical for two reasons: 1) to prevent your business being held liable for charges incurred by the new tenant 2) to ensure you can negotiate a competitive rate at your new premise For your convenience, you can download your Enterprise Gas Outgoing CoT Letter here. Enterprise Gas will also want to know:
- The reason for your moving out
- To where your business is moving (if applicable)
- Who the new occupier of the existing premise will be (if known)
Business Juice Top Tip Always ensure that you take final meter readings on the day, or as close as possible to the day, that you leave the premises to ensure that you only pay for the energy that you used.
Where to find your contract end date on your Enterprise Gas billWe are awaiting Enterprise Gas’s policy on publishing contract end dates on invoices. If in doubt feel free to fax us your bill on 0845 387 5701 or send it to email@example.com and we will help locate the information for you.
When to expect your Enterprise Gas renewal letterEnterprise Gas sends their renewal letter to customers around 120 days in advance of the contract end date. This will contain Enterprise Gas’s proposal for your rates for the coming period. It may provide a variety of options or a single price. It will however not be the most competitive price available in the market as the renewal letter is designed for customers who don’t use an energy broker and as such are priced at a higher level than can be obtained in the market.
Business Juice Top Tip Terminating your contract is key to having freedom of movement and access to the best deals for your next business energy contract. Always be aware of your termination obligations and ensure you act as soon as conditions allow in order to help you navigate the best of the business energy market.
Terminating with Enterprise GasYou are required to provide written notice of your intent to terminate your contract at the end of its fixed period at least 90 days before your contract ends.
Business Juice Top Tip Always ensure you have correctly terminated your Enterprise Gas contract to ensure genuine freedom of movement at contract end and make sure you engage a reputable energy broker in good time to be sure you are not exposed to unnecessary and painful out of contract rates.For your convenience, you can download your Enterprise Gas Termination Letter here. Your Enterprise Gas Termination notice should be sent to: TerminationsEnterprise Gas Limited, Berkhamsted House, 121 High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 2DJ
Rollover Contracts and Enterprise GasEnterprise Gas operate a policy of selling auto-rollover contracts. If you fail to terminate your existing contract within 90 days of contract end date you will be rolled over for a fixed term of 12 months. To find out more visit our Guide to Rollover Contracts.
Terminating but remaining on supply with Enterprise GasIf your business energy contract with Enterprise Gas ends and you fail to leave Enterprise Gas’s supply you will be placed on Enterprise Gas’s out of contract rates
Enterprise Gas and Out of Contract RatesWe are awaiting clarification of Enterprise Gas’s current out of contract rates. To find out more visit our Guide to Out of Contract Rates
Enterprise Gas & New Connections and Upgrade servicesEnterprise Gas offer their customers new connections and upgrade services when taking out a supply contract.
Enterprise Gas and Fuel MixFor the reporting period 2013/14, Enterprise Gas’ was not required to provide its Fuel Mix, however over the same period the national average was:
- Coal: 34.0%
- Gas: 25.6%
- Nuclear: 21.6%
- Renewable: 16.7%
- Other sources: 2.1%